Hey, welcome to Ringside Reviews!
We just wanted to give you a little more information about us.
We are a team of passionate fighters (consisting of boxers, karate practitioners, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu specialists and we regularly connect with those practising all types of mixed martial arts to learn more!) who want to help fighters of all skill level be they beginners, amateurs or pros find the very best combat sport equipment for them and their fighting style and take their fighting skills to the next level.
Once you are a keen martial arts practitioner, it is simple but in the early stages it can be a little nerve wracking or even intimidating walking into a boxing gym! This is the main concern that we hope to address with this blog. We want to show all the soon to be beginner fighters out there just how friendly, welcoming and light hearted the people involved in this sport can be.
Although combat sports are not always the most expensive hobbies out there, the costs can start to add up and you can easily spend your hard earned money on the equipment and gear that is not best suited for you. Through our unique research process we put together some of the best boxing, BBJ, karate, Taekwondo (and a number of other combat sport) reviews available online. Not only are many of the products mentioned tried and tested by us (or our immediate friends, family, colleagues and associates), but we also scour the internet to find every existing review online so that you don’t have to. A wide range of opinions is imperative to a good, unbiased review and that is what we aim to bring to our readers.
So Who The Hell Are We?
All of the writers at ringsidereviews.com have been involved with combat sports since we were young. After picking up the gloves at age 8, I have personally been an avid boxer ever since. Not to mention that we are avid learners! We all love nothing more than asking our coaches (all of whom have an unparalleled level of skill and expertise) their opinions on the best equipment out there.
Simply put, we are a team who absolutely love the sport! We try to leave no stone unturned when putting together the content for this site and hope that you can appreciate the hard work, time and effort that goes into our writing.
Why Listen To Us
- We have a combined 20+ years of combat sport (I proudly have 10 years in the sport of boxing!).
- We source independent reviews and opinions from all over the internet (often spending hours doing so!) so you don’t have to!
- We analyse and take into account sales figures and data from manufacturers to ensure that you get all of the important details.
- We seek the advice and opinions from those who are way ahead of us both in life and in the sports the equipment that we review is perfect for. This includes asking some world renowned coaches for their opinions on specific pieces of equipment, fighting gear and workout routines.
- Most of our day jobs revolve around researching and writing content so we are well versed in how to be objective, fair, thorough and (hopefully) interesting ;).
- Finally, we are dedicated and committed to bringing you the very best content possible. We are ready and willing to hear any feedback, ideas or thoughts that you may have and see how we can use what we hear to improve our website.
Given the wealth of options available when it comes to combat sports gear and equipment, we only research and review the most popular products to ensure that are answering the questions that you are asking. We hold a firm belief that the market will dictate the highest quality products and route out the lowest ones so if you disagree with any of our reviews or notice anything that we have missed then please do not hesitate to let us know!